1. I married my wife in the month of June.
Risseldy rosseldy, mow mow mow.
I carried her off in a silver spoon.
Risseldy, rosseldy, hey bombassity,
Nickety, nackety retrical quality,
willowby, wallowby, mow, mow, mow.
2. She combed her hair but once a year…
With every rake she shed a tear.
3. She swept the floor but once a year…
She swore her broom was much too dear.
4. She churned her butter in Dad’s old boot…
And for a dasher used her foot.
5. The butter came out a grizzly gray…
The cheese took legs and ran away.